Subscriber

Friday, June 7, 2013










Then and Now...

Originally composed February 27th, 2010

"For the past few years I've dedicated a tremendous amount of time in thought about my life and constantly reevaluating myself as a dancer.... I can only speak for myself, but I'm pretty sure that other dancers have this same sentiment.
I don't question my talent per say  but whether I have enough in me to out do this and that bitch.... Outlast that bitch if it kills you! Now I know that that may come across harsh but that's how I feel about other dancers... It's not a personal judgment of their character but that they are going for what I was put on this earth to do ....so 

I'm not gonna be polite about it... If you step on the dance floor w/ me I'm going for necks....... I'm specifically gunning for major veins... Real Rap!”



















*Flavor Flav Voice* 
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wow wow wowwwwwww!!!!








These were the life and times of Desarai Monae. 

I think when I killed my alter ego the spirit of her died along with her..... smh....

 I wrote the above piece well over 3 years ago February 27th, 20101 to be exact. Where has the time gone and what happened to this mentality? It’s not completely gone, but it’s not on this level... Wow! I'm currently sitting thinking about how turned up I USE to be....

Man! I'm such a granny now.... I use to live on THEE edge! I need that young 20 something spirit again.
I know that it's still in me I just need to tap back into that energy. Here are some photographic highlights....










I just went completely dormant... Like hermit mode 100% .... I know that I got really focused, but that also made me lose some of that organic free spirited energy. I have been trying to put my finger on that thing that I lost and this is it. I'm getting back to this asap. Man I had so much fun!!! Welp! Enjoy the photos guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment