Subscriber

Friday, June 7, 2013

New bootz!!! - Literally.


I can not wait for these bad boys to come in the mail chile.
by Charles David
Until yesterday, that was probably  the first time that I've seriously danced in heels.
(O_O) 
Yes, I know. 

In the past I've gone out numerous of times with sky high heels on, but it was a limited number of hours in them and I wasn't dancing the ENTIRE time.... I'll have to admit it was damn crazy!

I think I was in rehearsal for maybe 3 hours or so.... And these toes were not the happiest of campers. The heels I had on were NOT cutting it, so I had to scoop up these girlz. Now I know what you're thinking... they're basic.... Well, that's exactly what I needed. That's the whole concept for dancing behind an artist. Simple yet cute clothes to let your personality and choreography speak for itself.

Secretly rehearsal and dance classes are the places where dancers get their life when it comes to outfits.... I know that I do. Here are a few I just found, and fair warning their all selfies... lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment