Subscriber

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

.....

Man... having a center is VERY important. Pain is the body's way of releasing weakness. So....with that said I am sore as fawk! LOL! But no, seriously... I have to say that I'm learning to chose my battles and just keep myself focused.... I never mind anything that's going to take my focus away from what I'm here to do. I realize that their are no prefect situations and that you should learn from EVERY situation.

I am and have been developing in several areas in my life that I never had before. Things that would have broken me in the past are no longer a factor when it comes to my energy. I know what my spirit is supposed to feel like and when it's off I make avenues to correct them. I'm stronger than I used to be both literally and figuratively.

I'm  also starting to put my past accomplishments in the forefront of my mind, so that I strengthen my foundation. I am so use to being on that treadmill of accomplishing things and then immediately archiving my them. I even use to have a standpoint that those that dwell on the past are stuck there...

You know what I'm talking about.

Those certain individuals that live in their "hay day" and are no longer living in their present. That's the reason I don't hold on to my current and past accomplishments for very long. I need to reassess that philosophy.... Well anyway.... Happy Humpday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment