Subscriber

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Neglect.

I know that you guys may feel like I'm neglecting you, but I'm not. lol... My schedule has been HEC-TIC!!! I am at a desk from 8a until about 5p and then off to teach, take class, do a promo or hit the gym Saturday to Saturday... A lot of the time it's all 4 in one day...... So when I get to work the next morning... I'm a drone.

My brain is turned all the way off and I am no good at writing any kind of update to my life. BUT!!! I'm getting better with it. I'd like to be more consistent with it, but I also really want to have something to say to you all. I don't want to post just for the sake of posting.

I popped in here so late in the day to let you know that I am still breathing and am still moving and grooving... I've just had a real few days... I will start vlogging more though... That may make things easier for you guys to keep up with me and what's going on. Thanks for tuning in and don't forget to donate whatever you can to my LA Fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment