Subscriber

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Aparment Hunt!!!

I'm excited to announce that I've begun the process of apartment hunting!!!!! I'm so geeked about it. There are a few areas that I would not mind living in so if any of you know of any great rental properties in the areas I'm about to name PLEASE feel free to let me know. The areas I'm interested in are as follows: North Hollywood (Arts District or surrounding area) Burbank (South or West), Studio City, Hollywood, Sherman Oaks, eastern Van Nuys, Valley Village, Valley Glen, and Universal City.

I want to stay in the valley near all the studios and close to where the 405 and/or the 5. Anywhere I need to go I need to be able to get there quickly. Also, if you know anyone looking for a roommate I'm a great candidate! I'm really serious though. I'm never at my apartment and I am a very clean person but not OCD.

But anyway I'm looking forward to this move, but that this extremely LONG drive. I know of two people that have done it in the past 3 weeks and it's EXTREMELY motivating because there were only 2 drives. I'm sure me and the boo can gett'er done in a day, right?!?!? (He's probably giving me a side right now as he reads this...) I don't want to waste any time or money stopping... I'll do most of the driving if it comes down to that, but I highly doubt he'll put that type of heavy load on my should. We're in it to win it.

I see all this happening VERY soon.... He will help me get settled fairly quickly and it will be off to the races. I don't plan on taking to much stuff with me other than clothes, toiletries, a few kitchen items (just in case I get a 1-bedroom), my blow-up mattress, a set of bedding, and my dream. That's all I need right. The focus is my dream.... As long as I have heat/air, indoors, hot water, and food this chile is good. Bare minimums.

No comments:

Post a Comment