Subscriber

Monday, June 17, 2013

A few moments from my weekend.... Keek!!!

Kansas City Bound!!! About to chill something terrible... I was tired bootz in this photo.

My initial Keek when I got on the road RIGHT after work... Traffic blues. Can you tell that I'm tired?!?! LOL!!!! With my one earring on..... #ratchetkeeking....



If you guys didn't know I used to be a HUGE Mariah Carey fan... lol... This was me feeling it as I got into KC.... By this time I'd been in the car for about 3 hours and was all into my music... Ha! A mess.


Relaxed boots!!!! Sucha a good weekend!!! I did absolutely nothing except cuddle and hit the gym. Sometimes that's all you need in life is to just be still and held for a little while. Obviously, this doesn't occur normally in my everyday life so I soaked it all up..... Can't wait to do it again!!!

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment