Subscriber

Friday, June 7, 2013

My LA Fund!!!

Soooo as you guys may or may not know I have setup an account on this fundraising site. It's COMPLETELY legitimate. I've already dontated to myself (to see if it works), and so has both friends and family. 

This fund was setup for me to be able to remain in LA and sustain myself once I'm there. I'm already taking proper steps to set myself up, but I also need you guys help! Donate WHATEVER you can... Whether it's something that folds or something jingles it all works for me..... Give whatever your can AND as often as you are able. 

I normally don't ask for this type of help in such a public setting, but hey.... what the hell. Feel free to chat me up, forward the page to other friends and family, and last but not least donate. This helps me keep you guys updated with what's going on with me so that once I get to LA I won't have to work at 80 different places to cover living expenses. 
I just want to give you guys a little more information just in case you were wondering. Thank you guys for tuning in, and I'll be posting a lot more in the next few weeks! 
xoxoxoxo

Here's the link: My LA Fund

No comments:

Post a Comment