Subscriber

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sore Boots!!!

So a friend and I decided that we would run a few miles yesterday in Forest Park -_- . Cool right? No, my behind decided that I would go to night class a few hours later.... Chile, my legs.... It's a happy pain though, but still I'm feeling IT. I got up to use the restroom in the middle of the night of the night and thought that my legs were going to give out from under me. I need to go running more often and kick up my workouts!!! I have goals....


Jun 5, 2013 | After night class face... Hi guys!! by DesaraiMonae on Keek.com



I'm starting,"starting" being the keyword here, to get into Keek. I like the little short vids. I don't have my Mac yet so editing on my little netbook is out of the question and my iPad is not really any easier. So the full on vlog will just have to wait. 

But anyway, class felt great last night. I felt different last night. I really don't want to go into to much detail about it just know I feel more focused. There are some extremely amazing doors being opened for me right now and I'm jumping at every opportunity that fits and feels right. 

I have some amazing energies around my life that have donated to my LA fund, and I appreciate EVERY penny. Here's the link to My LA Fund. Please share this with any and everyone you know. I'm a young and talented person pursuing her dreams... Why not support it. Thank you guys so much for tuning in and going on this journey with me. Even though I'm by myself most of the time I know I'm not alone. I have wonderful people backing me. 


Happy Humpday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment