Subscriber

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Learning to hold my space...

I recently uploaded a photo to my Instagram of a phrase...

Some of you may understand that phrase because you are on a spiritual path or have attributed some other meaning to it.... Instead of leaving you guessing I'll just tell you guys what I meant.

As of late I've been in isolation... Not because I don't get along with people or don't want to be around anyone, but getting into myself. Knowing what is for and not for me. Being grounded in what I want for me and okay with others opinions in what I'm doing or not, and still "hold my space." I am strengthening myself to be able to withstand anything that comes my way. I know that LA can be a jungle for some to navigate, and that all can stem from not holding ya space.

My space is tested sometimes, but I've come a long way in what I allowed in my space. I'm more conscious of it now and have to remind myself to stay in that little vortex. There's this calmness that happens, and I just go silent. No fussing, no accepting of bad energy or anything of the sort.

When I feel weird about a situation or how someone has approached me I "hold my space." I don't know if you all realize it but this is that quality that most successful people have. There's this calmness that is just in their energy, some may even confuse it as confidence... It's a peace that no matter the outcome you are still good with self. I'm learning this and I'm learning it quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment