Subscriber

Monday, June 3, 2013

Frugality?!?!?

My Frugal-ness...

So this is about to happen.... My frugality is about to be extremely exercised in the next coming weeks... LOL!!! Like on some extreme coupon'er status. If it's not free or a VERY discounted rate ya girl is not fooling with it. 

This is such a change from my normal activities. I not a just throw it in the bag level, but I don't always look at the screen when that plastic card is swiped. Is that a bad thing?!?!?

Well, anyway I am about that life right now... I want a lot coming in and barely any going out. So your furganistas out there let me in on some money saving tips. I'm already on the couponing thing and also taking my lunch to work, but what are some other things that I can get into. Let me know. I'm so serious though!!!
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment