Subscriber

Thursday, June 13, 2013

58 Days and COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!

*does snake* I am sooooooooooooooo excited!!! My roommate just gave me so much life last night.... She was asked to go to on a random trip to the woods for this Woodstock -like concert..... That energy of: "I was asked to go today.... I'm jumping on the Greyhound to get there... We're camping and swimming.... There's going to be lots of drinking... and when I get back I'm headed off to Mexico." Werk B-tch!!! Like seriously....

I was and still am VERY excited for her. I love that type of energy... To just pick up and go!!! Jeebus!!! That energy is so friggen intoxicating to me... you have no idea. It just reminds me of what I'm doing right now and how long I have until I'm in LA!!!! I'm excited to hear the stories and the debachery that's about to ensue... You're only young once right..... What's the rush in trying to settle down, have children, and a set future. I'm still in my 20's I want to seriously live. Not be irresponsible, but do the things that are unconventional and not be thinking about what someone else thinks I should be doing at this age.

I don't want to settle down and raise a family at this point in life. I'm still exploring me and the world. When I've seen all that I can see that's when I think that I will start embracing the half of life. However, with that said I will not have a family that is stuck in the mud and only lives in one spot. I want a vacation home, I want to take exotic trips with my family, and I want them to also see the world with me. No suburb life for me... No thanks! I'm good. I am a city dweller always have and will be. Nothing stationary for the kid.... I like constant movement.... Life is to amazing to be sitting on the sidelines watching everyone else's story. I enjoy creating my own. 58 Days!!!  -->

No comments:

Post a Comment