Subscriber

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Practice makes perfect...


Morning!

Soooooooo, last night's rehearsal was a real.... This is the playing field for me, and I am continuously realizing it. I have to keep myself aware of the stage, literally and figuratively, that I'm on. This helps me stay focused, grounded, and hungry. I'm shedding that feeling of contentment and comfort. Those types of spaces make me get to relaxed.

Now, I don't mean that I'm not happy or passionate about what I'm doing, but when I get comfortable I get relaxed in a few areas. Last night was a little bit of an eye opener. I know this though. I won't make the same mistake twice. You will only have to tell me something once and won't have to tell me again.

Practice makes perfect right..... More work needs to be put in. Even with my day jam packed I will still find some time to do what I need to do.

I'm looking forward to my show on July 6th. This is going to be a big stage that I'm hitting and I'm ready to be back there. I can't stand rehearsal, but I love to be on that stage. I know that I can't have one without the other, but it's just the energy of that crowd, the music, and the people I'm dancing around that gives me so much life.

I haven't hit a major stage in such a long time and I miss it! I miss getting all glammed up and into costume to put on a show. Dancing in the mirror only does so much for me.... I need a hit.... I need that stage.

So I must prepare prepare prepare. There's a serious focus that's coming over me. I'm tired as all get out, but that has no bearing on what I want and what I'm doing. You'll sleep when you're dead! Eye of the tiger!!!

This is my beastmode. -->

No comments:

Post a Comment