Subscriber

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Memmh...

So I'm gearing up for a week full of dance. I'm so excited for all of these opportunities that are turning up for me. I have never been so amped about a Monday in my life.... I mean the fact that I can fit more dancing into my schedule makes me VERY happy.... It's not that I couldn't before it's just easier now that I'm not teaching as much...

No shade to teaching though... I just love is being the student more than the teacher... It's just less things to worry about. All you have to do is dance.... I love the solitude of going into a class and getting my mind right to give it everything I have. I watch myself improve and just get into it. That is the calmest my mind is all day.

I  have a dirty little secret to share with you though... I really get a kick out of shuffling from studio to studio... class to class... It's just something about the bustle of it that gets me going... So with that said I'm  looking forward to doing some studio hopping this week. Of course I will pop up at Pinx a few times, City Studio for potentially a Hip Hop or Modern class, Famous Fresh Studio and see what that Hip Hop Heels is talking about... Hopefully, a rehearsal will pop up somewhere during week I miss dancing with certain energies, and I may even shoot across the water to BEDA... I haven't been there in such a LONG time. I like my options right now. Just a few years ago I wouldn't have had a clue of where to go or who held great classes.... St. Louis is really starting to put itself on the map. Makes a girl like me VERY  happy.

I know there are a few more studios I didn't, but those that I have experience with or am familiar have peaked my interest the most. Hopefully I can get a few vlogging videos up so you can see things through my lenses.... We'll see how this turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment