Subscriber

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

LET THE COUTDOWN BEGIN!!! 67 DAYS!!!

 

 

Let the countdown  to LA BEGIN!!!


Sooooooo... I'm a woman of many abilities and EXTREMELY creative... I'm very into the newest and latest so why not explore all avenues. Donate to my MOVING WEST fund!!!! I'm so serious. We all know that Los Angeles, CA is a every expensive place to live in and every little bit counts. SO, I've enlisted my trusty internet skills to find this little do-hicky >>>> My LA Fund

This is an great way to help make sure I stay in LA and pursue my dreams. I am doing a lot on my end to make sure that I live somewhat comfortably there, but for those who would like to put some action behind saying that they support me and my dream here is a handy way!

click the link below....

My LA Fund

This is not spam or any type of scam. This site is legitimate. I have a few friends that have used this in the past to help fund summer trips, car funds, etc. So why not throw my hat in the ring and see what happens! I have a goal, but whatever I am gifted with is appreciated! With that said have at it! Tell a friend to tell a friend!

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment