Subscriber

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Last night....

THE COFFEE JUST KICKED IN!!!!  YEAZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

Last night's class felt AMAZING!!! I'm extremely excited about the rest of the week. Today I'm going to try and hit a few dance classes at the Famous Fresh Studios. Hopefully my rehearsal for my show on July 6th is early enough that I can hit another rehearsal later on in the night... LOL! Yeah I know..... 

*Kanye Shrug* 

But that's just what I want to do. It may seem like a lot and sometimes it can be, but when you love dancing like I do it's nothing... You just grab an energy drink and you focus. 

Focus was all that held me together last night.... When I say I was hot chile.... I was hot. No A/C and about 15 other hot bodies dancing around you and you have to go hard like them.... -ish got real.... MY behind decided I wanted to channel Trench of Naughty by Nature and I had on sweats and a beanie... #Fail ... Can we say pruney-bootz?!?!? I would have danced naked if I thought I would be less hot. It was cooler outside than it was in the studio... and this was around 10p at night. I'm not complaining I'm just letting you know what the real is.

I'm so thankful that I love water and got hipped to potassium pills... I started having a small problem w/ to much soreness and catching a lot of charlie-horses. Not for the kid. I have to keep myself in tip top shape b/c I do have to still get up the next morning and go to work.... That wakeup is the struggle sometimes.... Luckily I didn't put up curtains in my room..... The sun shining in helps me to actually get up. If my room was pitch black I wouldn't make it.... I'd also like to send a quick shoutout to the coffee machine in our office... double shot of espresso in my coffee every morning does the trick.

I say all to so say... HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment