Subscriber

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Man.... I am surprised EVERY single time!!!!

Sheesh!!! Thoughts are are actions... Whether they are you creating them or not... LOL! What I mean by is what you concentrate your attention on and want is EXACTLY what you friggen GET!!! Today for instance... I have just been thinking about the future and how I need to stack a little more bread for LA....

I put out into the universe THIS MORNING that I wanted to do more promos/subbing.... And what happens... I go on lunch and come back and in my email sits a request for me to sub a class TONIGHT... Now where I'm teaching I've never taught there before nor ever been there period. The only reason why I was asked to sub was from an dancing friend that works there. I haven't really talked to her in a few months and we talk occassionally about a job in the fall. 

I get an email saying that she found my resume submitted online and saw who my reference was. My reference works there and needed a sub. LOL! By the way, my reference wasn't the one that contacted me first..... 

Now, I know some of you may be thinking.... "that's nothing, but God." ... eehhhh... I don't really think so... Not in the religious sense.... I don't really believe anymore in organized religion/thought.... I look at the bigger picture and have the standpoint of their being an overall energy that we're all connected to. The bowing... knelling, incense...etc. I don't play into... To each is own....

What I'm trying to say is that your energy and the universe are directly connected.... NOT indirectly.... Directly.

Whatever you put out you get back good or bad.... In all actuality the universe doesn't know any different. It just gives/ provides what you push out of your being.... I know, I know.... This all sounds crazy, and well you may not agree. So! What I'm saying is that as of the last 6-7 months the things I've wanted and concentrated on have materialized... I haven't prayed. I haven't wished. I haven't hoped. I have a resolve that this is something that I want and I already have it I'm just waiting for it to show up in front of my face.

It is starting not to surprise me anymore, but more so tickled on how quickly it happens.... It's really scarey.... Wait, that's the wrong word to use... I don't want it to be scarey.... It sends an affect of something being scarey.... It sends a chill down my back... That chill when your body is excited... Yep! That's it!

That's only one little situation that I chose to share with you. It's actually happening to me all the time so that's where most of my resolve comes from. I know this sounds like a rant, but hey... THIS IS MY BLOG.... SOOOOOOOOO.... I hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment