Subscriber

Monday, June 10, 2013

By Leaps and Bounds....

Man... The power of the mind!!! I am really trying my best to get into vlogging while I'm at rehearsal or class, but it's just so hard to do so when I'm  in the moment. I want you guys to experience it with me, but that is proving to be a real struggle. Last night's was a great class.... I mean the energy was there. The sweat was DEFINITELY there, and the difficulty is always there. Redd can throw some serious choreography at you consistently. I have yet to meet a person that can just come in his class and pick it up without sweating.... That's not an option. Great mind.


I can tell that everything is improving for me.... My focus can get a little off when I get too hot or tired. Pinx Dance Academy can get really hot at night with 80 people dancing in there. It really makes you channel your energy and focus while dancing in that studio. There's only water and a dream there for you there. No comforts of A/C or consistent ventilation, that's not real life to me. No studio has a perfect atmosphere. You shouldn't be looking for that. You're just going to sweat, period, the more the better. I don't mind it though. I can usually eat what I want because of these type of workouts.


Anyway.

After a few nights of reflection of my craft I've noticed a real change in my abilities. I don't need a validation from someone else of what is happening I just see it and feel it. Why the change?!?! No idea, but it's occurring in leaps and bounds. I could speculate that it has something to do with me leaving for LA soon, but who knows. I just know that I am going to look completely different from now, the start of June, to the start of August.

I just wanted to pop in this morning and share a few thoughts with you guys. I'll be posting all day so stay tuned... By the way don't forget to donate whatever you can to my My LA Fund! Thanks in advance.
  -->

No comments:

Post a Comment