Subscriber

Friday, June 14, 2013

Honey Boo Boo... Child!

I write to express my thoughts and emotions.... I write to get things off of my mind and out of my energy....

And honey today... I gotta get this "I want to mush her in the face" feeling out of my being..... This is not a normal situation for me to be in nor a normal way for me to react. HOWEVER, when I am tired and hungry you should just let this sleeping lion lye. Now I know what you are thinking.... How could she know that you are sleepy and tired? That's not the point.... My issue is her coming to me over petty things and going H.A.M. over these insignificant things. (Sidenote: I wouldn't actually mush her... It just makes me feel better to think about getting that energy out on her. :D)

I don't deal with dramatic people/characters... I love a person with personality, but don't deal with any unnecessary dramatic antics... I simply don't entertain the mess. When I get bored I will entertain drama via some ratchet television show... lol... That's as far as it goes for me.

The reason why I get so irritated/offended because I take it personally. You are currently wasting my valuable time and energy. I mean that last statement with all my heart. I DON'T like for my time nor energy to wasted on silly and petty things. I get real irritated and will give you the biggest seat I can carry.

I had to stop myself earlier from going into my boss' office and giving her back the energy she put off on me... I was serious about to give her a serious ki/seat. My reply to her insignificant and unwarranted reprimand would have made her feel a certain kind of way about herself. I would have remained polite and light toned but the words would have been slightly sarcastic in nature. I've been holding my tongue with her for a VERY long time. I have a little over a month left here so I take solace in knowing that this is only temporary.

She is the one that will have to live in her insecure space with her insignificant thoughts and feelings....*raises eyebrow and puckers lip* ....... I know that was a little harsh, but who gon' check me boo! Ha! I'm kidding... well, sort of... But for real, you have to give respect to get it. Plain and simple. I am corridual, but I don't like the hoe *pops gum* ... lol... I had another hood moment... But, in all seriousness I do NOT entertain that type of bs in my personal life and for damn sure am not taking it in my professional life. I be trying not to cut the bitch off in the middle of her sentences, but that hoe is close to getting a mush. Real talk.... (I know I keep going from normal to hood but that's because my filter is turned off due to fatigue).

That felt great guys! Thanks for letting me getting that one off... I giggled when I reread this post. I hope you got a chuckle or two out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment