Subscriber

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I Literally Just Woke Up....

I've been at work since 8a this morning... However, me actually waking up did not occur until about 20 minutes ago, which was about 2p. Yeah... My brain was switched off for a bit..... I actually had to leave the office and take a quick walk around the campus to actually wake up....

The last few nights I've been up EXTREMELY late.... I'm slightly exaggerating due to it actually being 1a or 2a when I actually fall asleep. That's not bad right?!?!?! No, I'm getting right back up at like 6:30a and this body of mine is sore child! I'm not complaining or anything I just look real crazy most of the morning.... Funny thing is I may not look any different in my appearance other than my eyes being red but the hair, face, and outfit is done... same as usual....

I'm actually in the process of uploading a vlog from yesterday!!!

Yahhh!!!!! Woot woot..... *does snake* I know I have been promising you a vlog for a while now, but it's crazy trying to fit it into the hustle and bustle of everything.... I'm just now starting to figure out how to work iMovie on my iPad... So, please be patient with me.... I should have just gotten an MacBook air and called it a day.... I didn't do enough research on it and didn't know it was considered as a mobile device and not an actual computer... Womp.... I'm trying to resist getting a MacBook at this stage in my life.... I have way more  important things to spend my money on... you know... like clothes... LOL! But no seriously... I need to be keeping a stash for food and housing for LA....

Speaking of funding... Please jump over to my page on http://www.gofundme.com/LA-Fund and give whatever you can!!! Thanks in advance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment