Subscriber

Friday, May 10, 2013

Well Hello!!

Well Hello!!!

 How are you today? I'm doing well, thank you! I have decided that I want start blogging. I've always like sharing aspects of my life and figured there would be a few people that were interested in tuning in. This is going to be my journey from St. Louis, MO to TINSEL TOWN!!! HOLLYWOOD!!! I'm pursing my dreams as I urge all of you to do. To me it's never to late. You should also do what your heart tells you to do. TO HELL WITH REASON. LOL! I kid, I kid. No,but seriously go after your dreams. Take the steps needed to get there. There's no such thing as you can't. The reason you aren't doing what you want to be doing is because you're stopping yourself. Get out of your own way and do what makes YOU happy. At the end of the day it's you who will be in that casket. No one is going with you, so with that said why let other people and society determine what and how you choose to live your life. Get after it. And with that welcome to my world.... Get comfy chile because this is about to be a crazy ass ride!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment