Subscriber

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Getting the ITCH!

Okay, so I'm getting that itch!

I'm getting that itch to change my hair again. I love the blonde, but I want to be a little more fiery with my look. I feel like everyone is either blonde or red.... I don't want either of those colors right now... I want something a little different. Do you remember this photo from my vision board?
That is sort of the color that I'm going for. I want something a little bit dangerous, especially since I don't have any danger in my life. LOL! This color is doing something to me right now and I'm so tempted to do it!!!! Eeeek!!!! So, you know what? I think I might add this to my list of things to do in the near future. As if I needed to add anything else I decide that I want a new hairstyle. Errrrr.... I hate myself sometimes. LOL! j/k. This color just seems to make her skin glow and that's what I want! A little raggedy, but still chic' at the same time. This hair color does it for me chile. I need some of this in my life.

Okay, off this thing. This is my third post this morning. Sheesh! Blogger is about to be my new obsession. Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment