Subscriber

Thursday, May 23, 2013

That Midnight Oil

As of late I've been burning the midnight oil.


It's either a rehearsal, class, the gym, or a promo... and honey, momma is exhausted... My only savor has been a double shot of espresso in my coffee every morning and a Redbull in the afternoon. I'm not complaining though.... I thrive off of constant movement. I don't think that I could ever just sit around and do nothing, that has never been my style.

I've always been over scheduled and made use of every moment I'm given. I can remember signing up for things as a kid without my mother's knowledge. I loved being involved and I always kept my own schedule. I'm talking 3rd grade way back way back.I was in band and can remember setting my trumpet (I was awesome by the way) next to the door the night before practice so I'd take it to school with me the next day. Practice was always after school and I knew to get out to the after school buses right after practice so that I could get home... Sheesh! I was a beast even at that young of an age, not to mention I practiced at least an hour or two each night after homework. I was a driven kid. No parental influence was necessary. Some people have affectionately called me a woman-child and I can see it.

In saying all that I'm not surprised that at this point in my life I'm still the same way. I like being busy, and adding things to ALL my resumes. As of right now I have four different running essays. All of which are in different career fields. By the way I'm very organized, but not OCD. I just know where to find my -ish. But anyway, I'm beginning to ramble. I will post later on today! Happy Thursday!!! Today is actually my Friday.... but not really. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment