Subscriber

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

No routines, no, no routines...

Getting into routines and comfort zones is not the play for me right now. I've resorted to keeping myself in a state of change/movement. There is no reason for me to be really settling in right now nor in my new future. Everything is movement now. If it's not moving it's not working in my realm.

I know that my energy my seem like it's on 10, but it's really not. My energy is actually at a 5 and a half, 6 in all honesty. The true turnt-up-ness will occur at my final destination. I am hitting the ground running once there.... I have my departure date of when I will be there. You guys will be filled in as it happens, and, of course, dates of when things should have jumped-off. At the same time, I'm not married to those dates. I operate well off of deadlines. Plain and simple. I won't settle, I know what it looks like and how I feel when I start to get settled in and content with how things are going. I don't want that mentality in this new space I'm headed to. I want to build on myself and brand. I want more!

So at this point this is the destination/goal.. Now Desarai', get there... 
Everything else will figure itself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment