Subscriber

Monday, May 13, 2013

Until today.... Secrets.

Until today I've been so secretive about my life and what I'm doing. Not that I'm trying to hide my journey, but that I didn't want anyone viewing my world due to me being afraid they wouldn't understand or indirectly trying to sabotage me. I know that not everyone has the guts to follow their dreams and drop their safe world for the unknown.... I get that.

It hasn't been until the last few months that I've become more open with it and have allowed others to really see what I'm doing and how I'm moving. No one knows my day-to-day or any specific details, but they do know that I'm in full forward motion to LA. I'm no longer scared of others' opinions or their nosiness. Their actions/thoughts are no longer able to affect my world, so I'm able to share my journey with you all.

Now I'm going to be honest, this isn't really just for the world to see. I'm actually being quite selfish right now. This blog is really for me to document my journey. I've only done this once in my life and that was when I was in Australia Spring '09. No-one knows of the journal I kept during that time and the photos that have so many memories and thoughts attached to them. That trip helped me learn so much about myself, because I was alone most of the time and basically on my own. I was a world away and no one was going to be there to catch me if I fell. This journey I'm embarking on is the same thing, and I'd like to take the time to document it. This experience is a new chapter in my life I'd fully like to experience when I look back on it in a 10 years.

Everything thus far has been leading up to these next few months of my life, and I can barely stay in my seat!!! I'm ready for this and have nothing to look back at. This is where my life starts... No more just living/existing... No more of trying to figure me out.... Second-guessing...etc. I know what I want and my story will unfold as it happens the way I see it. I am glad to have realized this now at 20-something than never having figured it out.

With all that said let the journey BEGIN!!!! You coming with?

No comments:

Post a Comment