Subscriber

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I'm moving THIS WEEK!!! Aaahhh!!!! May 31st to be exact!!!

I AM MOVING!!!! This week... Lord be with me. I have so much going on and I'd love a little nap! Let'sjust say that this Sunday I will be sleeping ALL day!
I am so ready for this purge yet my body is not ready for this purge of things I no longer need. I will mostly be giving this stuff away because it was given to me. I don't want the headache of trying to sell items that I did not pay for. There is no push behind doing so. Oh, I forgot to mention that I will have a roommate!!! Eek! Yes, I know. But it's all worth it. I won't be home most of the time anyway. My new roommate is actually really cool, and it's only for a few months. I just needed to do this initial purge of "things."

It feels like I'm unlatching myself... like there is less and less things that are keeping me here. I'm no longer mentally attached to any job, person or dwelling. That makes me feel wonderful. I can just get up and go!!! I'll talk to you guys later!


No comments:

Post a Comment