Subscriber

Thursday, May 23, 2013

I'm Moving!!!

I'M MOVING!!!!!!!!

So, we're starting the first leg of my LA journey!!! Aren't you guys excited I know I'm am. This is the first portion of this EPIC adventure, and I can't wait. I am moving out of my apartment!!! I'm about to shed some the weight of having an apartment with "essential" furniture. No more couch, coffee table, lamps (well I'll keep one or two), kitchen table, hangers, dishes, etc. I'm moving in with a girlfriend and all I'm going to need is my bed and dresser. I can start getting rid of stuff.

Up until now I've been playing this whole waiting game. Like I'm prepped to go, but can't start executing because it isn't the proper time. Proper time meaning: if I starting throwing away crap now I'd be doing it to early and thus inconveniencing myself. I don't have time for that. I need things to flow naturally thus why I've decided not to start executing anything. However, right now.... IT'S GO TIME!!! I need to pack and clean my apartment in approximately one week. Talk about crunch time!!! By the way I'll be out of Saturday through Monday.... so I will lose 3 days! Womp womp.... I operate well under deadlines though.

I really don't care though BECAUSE I'm moving!!! This is one good purge I was waiting on. Nevermind the deadline, this is a huge signifier of what I'm doing. This is like "Hey! This is happening!" I am so amp right now I don't know what to do with myself other than organize and plan. Like I said in a previous post I thrive in the moving and grooving of  things, this is no different. With that said, who wants to help me move? ........ I'll wait. If you're reading this blog then you can help. :D J/K.... sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment