Subscriber

Monday, May 20, 2013

My bed....

The place where I never am but cherish the most. Just laying her, currently, I think and dream while I'm awake. This is the place that comforts me and nurtures my dreams.  I plan so much from my pillow. My mind knows no bounds when I'm laying here.
I know I may be having a werido moment but it's my moment to have. There aren't many times in my day that I am still. At work there is constant motion even when I'm sitting at my desk. Here, there are no confines of work-related walls. I'm on no one else's time but my own. I cherish these moments because with the blink of an eye I'm back up and out the door.
Speaking of being up and out the door I have a rehearsal in a few for an amazing up and coming artist, so this pyt needs to get on her feet soon. I will let you guys know more in a few days.... Roadtrip!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment