Subscriber

Monday, July 8, 2013

Today!!!

Today is probably one of the happiest days of my life!!!

I'm FINALLY about to start to make my final plans for moving to LA! Up until today I've have had a rough sketch of how things would go down due to it being so far out and specific details really couldn't be solidified so far out. I woke up after a very fun and inebriated weekend realizing this and it isn't got rid of my grogginess. I could not wait to get to work today to start on these details.

I'm ready to go and I can't wait to see what LA has to hold for me. I've been waiting for this stage for quite some time  now and now that it's here my fingers can't move fast enough!!!! I have so much to do, but I have enough time to do it in.... I'm very greatful for the wonderful energies around me and that the position that I've placed myself in.... Now it's time to put in more work and fall off the grid for a little bit.... I'll be posting still BUT not as often as I had been these past few weeks... Of course I will let you know via FB, Twitter, and/or Instagram when I post. Thank you guys for riding with me... Don't forget to donate ANYTHING to my LA Fund. The link is right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment