Subscriber

Monday, July 22, 2013

Time is ticking away!!!!

I can't help but get ampped up everyday before work walking to my car... I'm thinking, "Man, in just a few days I will gassing up Blu to hit the road for LA." It's really hard for me to just get in my car and drive down the street to work. It really takes a lot out of me to not jump on the highway. I'm so close and whenever I get close to doing/accomplishing something I get restless.... I have no idea why I do this but I do.... I like completing things because I LOVE LOVE LOVE starting new projects. Is that weird?

I mean I get a high off of having and doing new things.... When I purchase new clothes or start planning a new journey I get stupid ampped. It's just the new energy and new ideas I get to create with each new project. The planning process of getting to LA is coming to a close with me being less than 3 weeks out!!! Eek! *passes out* ....... Okay, I'm okay. Now I'm mapping out my game plan for LA..... Nothing is set in stone of course but you have to have some type of plan/focus for that place. I can not wait to have those California rays beaming on my untanned skin..... I plan on catching up on my tan when I get there... :D


These are my thoughts for this morning. I have a feeling I'll be blogging all day. Stay tuned. OH! And don't forget to give whatever you can to my LA Fund <--- that's the link!!! Thanks guys!!!


Some eye candy... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment