Subscriber

Monday, July 1, 2013

Finding a balance.

It has been a VERY busy weekend of work... Yes, I said work!!! Not to much dancing which has made me sad. I'm trying to find that balance again of going to class and doing promotional work, but it's proving to be a little bit difficult. This week marks a new start to achieving my goals and getting in what I need to get in.

I got a lot of inspiration the other night watching the BET awards. Seeing someone I personally know up on stage with R. Kelly was very exciting for me.... That moment told me that I'm super close.... I know I may sound like a geek, but I am really happy and proud of Zoe for getting that gig. That's major to me because I've known him for a few years now and we've talked about that kind of stuff. I'm also amazed at the opportunity Sabrina has with him.... I'm just sitting back and watching. It really motivates me and reinforces what I'm doing and where I'm going. I have nothing but love for all of my fellow St. Louis dancers. We go hard even when we don't have to.

I want to make mention that I currently have 37 days left in ST. LOUIS!!!Yeah, I know!!!!! I have a moment and a spare $5.00 go and donate that to my LA Fund. Click the link. I'm so friggen excited!!!! You have a small idea, but not really!!! I am so ready to go...hit the dang ground RUNNING!!!! This week is a new beginning and a small restart for me. I have a bunch of studio time scheduled for me and I'm so excited... Hopefully I can get some footage for you guys! By the way I will be starting up a new teaching gig this week so wish me luck.... I love the good people/energies around me... You get what you put out!

No comments:

Post a Comment