Subscriber

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Good morning!!!


I haven't posted in a few days... yep I know. lol.... Slacking?!?!? Not really.

 My life has really picked up as of late because D-day is getting closer and closer. I have a lot going on and am keeping my center so blogging hasn't really been my main agenda.

Where I am right now is making the final decisions on a lot of things. Where I'm going to stay, where I'm going to work, when I'm leaving, when I'm packing, how I'm going to pack, my game plan once I'm there, things that I have to do before I leave.... It's a lot more things that I didn't mention for the sake of not making this post excruciatingly long.

Yesterday I was so tempted to just get in the car and drive... Like drive to LA. LOL! I was so tempted and had to tell myself to just stick to the plan. The plan is what I've been executing was created months ago and I have just a few more weeks left. I don't plan on being so rigid when I move because I'm not normally like that. However, to get to where I want to be, which is LA, I needed to put a strategy together so that I could stay focused and be ready.

I am miss being the at a whim type of girl. Working a 9-5 puts you in a box and you allow your life only to happen/exist outside of those times. Which is the worst for my creative energy and space. I really don't like working in a set schedule.... I do like guaranteed money but who doesn't. It's funny how it excites me to not know where the next day will take me. I'm over being so super responsible... I don't mind getting things taken care of but this 9-5 -ish is the worst for me.

I don't mean to come off as if I'm unappreciative of the situation I'm in I'm just ready for something different. I'm ready for this new chapter to open up so I can begin writing a new story. The story-line that I'm on is old and played out. When I visualize what I want and how I want things to be it's really difficult for me to look at my surroundings and not have/see what I've dreamt about.

I get impatient right at the completion of something, because I've usually been peaking over at the next thing for quite some time. I say all this to say that I'm ready for LA... I miss that energy. If you've ever been to LA you will understand what I mean. As soon as you step off the plane you feel it. It's an energy of opportunity and happiness.... Now I know there is a cutting part of LA and drive-by LA, but that's never been apart of my world so to me that doesn't exist.

I appreciate you being an ear this morning. Don't forget to jump over to my LA fund page and donate whatever you can!!! Here's the link! 21 DAYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment