Subscriber

Monday, July 29, 2013

Concept Video!!!

So, I randomly got asked to do a concept video on Sunday, and it was the most fun that I've had in a long time dancing. I got the call, better yet text, on Saturday night for a 9a calltime Sunday. Thank you sweet baby jesus for my beauty day I had the night before!!!
What began as an, "oh... We'll only be a few hours," turned into an 8-hour day. I'm not complaining or anything I just knew better. Anything performance wise in my book is an all day affair regardless of a given time... I plan to be unavailable ALL DAY. LOL.... Instavideo <--- That's a video from the start of my day.... 
The song used for the concept video is from Iggy Azalea's mixtape Glory... Murda Bizness to be exact. I had no idea how dope Iggy was... Now I know. Thanks Allana I love new music!!! 

Especially tracks I can really dance to...  Below are a few shots of  the site we were on.... I'm sure it looks familiar.I should have the video for you all to see in a few days!!! I can't wait to see it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment