Subscriber

Thursday, July 25, 2013

It's a marathon and not a sprint.

Man that statement is an understatement..... I have been really keeping my head down and my focus forward. Things hadn't been happening in the time frame that I wanted it to, but I kept at it. I have surmounted the recent hurtles and now on the field. I'm in the game!!! I'm ready to play or at least practice... lol... I'm no longer waiting, buying my gear, or planning my practice schedule. I'm actually doing.

I am so excited for the next few weeks I can barely stand it! I have a lot of reasons to celebrate right now, but I want to forge on until I get to my ultimate goal. That's when I will decided to really celebrate. How will I celebrate? I will be booking my own plane ticket and a room for a sexy and exotic island to ... get this... relax. I want to afford a certain lifestyle and I know exactly how to get it. All that opposes me is time.
This is how I see my life in 3 years. This photo says so much my spirit.... To do what I love and afford everything my heart desires. This makes me so happy just looking at this photo. Whatever I envision is that that I create... I need not give examples, but I've got a laundry list of things that I can readily recall. I'm so excited to start on this new journey. Today has been a great day and am excited for the things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment